Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So rahe Ho?

"So rahe Ho?' ............. A line u may hav heard many times and sometimes u wonder y the fuck somebody is saying that or u r leaving and ppl will say "ja rahe ho?" or u r coming into the home and hear " aa gaye?"
U r watching cricket and hear "Match dekh rahe ho?"
or u r eating sth which is easily visible to others and they will ask "Kya kha rahe ho?"

There are a lot more.......

sometime I wonder y ppl say so....is it out of curiosity, affection, or wat?

well world is like tat only I believe.

At times, you see some old relative of urs seriously ill and relatives paying visits....now the ladies in the family will show special concern towards these scenarios.....I don't know whether the ladies weep daily on seeing the old relative or not but as soon as the person passes away, the ladies will start a cry.........................I wonder y? Is it just bcoz of tradition or wat? Was this something unexpected? Is it neccessary to show to the world tat u r weeping...................ufffffff.... sometimes I feel a bit pissed off ..........don't know y but its like tat only.....its also true tat I sometime njoi these occasions giving all sorts of absurd answers to these absurd questions...:-p

1 comment:

abnegator said...

there are certain things that you can do something about and there are things that you can do nothing about.

those initial questions are just to startup a conversation when people are out of topics.. to warm up the atmosphere around 2 people.. nothing more, AFAIK.

about weepings - I don't know, but different people show their emotions in different ways. There are cases when people surpass the barrier to reacting to something without weeping to weeping.. those are harder times.

When someone passes away the mere thought that you won't see them again is enough to scare the hell out of people. Our whole life starts to show up infront of our eyes.. we forget the bads and we remember the goods.. at that point of time there is nothing that you can say was bad about your companionship.. just because of the fact that it doesn't matter!

When there's someone special to you - there mere presence in front of you is enough to keep you happy... even if you don't talk to them much etc.. and the moment they go away or you know they are not around - you start missing them.. atleast that's what happens to me. I didn't talk to my father/mom much when he used to visit me at kgp .. just some family news and all (or when I visited home) but the moment I had to come back to kgp - I could not stop myself from crying on my journey. It is a different matter that tears may or may not come..