Sunday, September 17, 2006

I was having a talk with one of my frnds and he told me regarding his achievements and am really pleased with it. But, don't know why sth stuck me....he said a major change has been brought in some area and tat change is attributed to him...... thinking abt it I don't know why I thought he may be part of a grp who might have done it.........there are always ways to say things....some times humble sometimes not so humble......

Recently I was having a talk with one of the frnds and we were having the discussion abt some serious issue and the guy in a usual tone said some nice words (:D) and a gal was sitting right behind my frnd....no sooner the word left the guy's mouth, the gal turned arnd and gave a nasty look............ with gals arnd u r supposed to be behaving all nice I suppose.......U need to change a lot to accomodate.....Is this the typical behaviour of our society only or is it a worldwide phenomenon?

No comments: